To provide each client with unbiased professional advice recognizing their unique situation and upholding the highest ethical standards.
To be the premiere firm that provides the best possible solution to age related problems for the seniors.
Our advisors are certified by the Society of Certified Senior Advisors (CSA). Our advisors have supplemented their individual professional licenses, credentials, and education with knowledge about aging and working with older adults. As members of the Society of Certified Senior Advisors we are bound by a Code of Professional Responsibility and are required to make unbiased choices using only the information our clients provide.
Maintaining the highest degree of professional & ethical code of conduct in our dealing with clients and communities is paramount. We never sell or share your information without your permission, except what is necessary to successfully deliver our service to you.
Being members of the National Placement & Referral Alliance (NPRA) allows us to provide grievance policy & procedures to clients.
HOW IS ASBICO DIFFERENT
- Our advisors are certified and maintain the highest professional integrity.
- We provide hands on one-on-one, face-to-face assistance from start to finish.
- We will accompany you on tours of senior communities under consideration and help you understand advantages and disadvantages of each community.
- We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution; instead, we take the time to learn about you and your loved one.
- We are not an internet database that distributes your name to dozens of communities without your knowledge.
- We are not an internet directory featuring a list of communities, some basic information and the contact information.
- Unlike many, we are a locally owned family business — not a franchise. We are not owned or have any affiliation with senior communities or senior care businesses, insuring our impartiality.
WHO WE SERVE
- Adult children helping their elderly or frail parent move into a care situation.
- Spouses who can no longer meet the high demands of caregiving at home.
- Powers of attorney working on behalf of an elderly family member or friend.
- Seniors living alone and in need of companionship and care.
Contact ASBICO Senior Advisors for a complimentary consultation.